30 Minute Chilli & Lemon Prawn Pasta
Quick and (semi) easy end of the week dinner (ready in 30 minutes).
Serves - 4 Prep time - 5 mins cook time - 30 mins
240g of uncooked fresh prawns de-skinned and de-vained
2 handfuls of fresh parsley
1 lemon, half sliced half juiced
2 tbsp of creme fraiche
5 garlic cloves pealed and squashed
2 tsp of salt
1tsp of pepper
4 tbs of olive oil
220g of cherry tomatoes
1 green chilli chopped
A knob of butter
1. Place the cherry tomatoes, 3 tbsp olive oil, 1 handful ofparsley, lemon, 4 garlic cloves, salt and pepper in a baking tray and roast for 15 minutes.
2. Ten minutes into the roast, start boiling the spaghetti in salted water (around a tsp of salt) for 8-10 minutes.
3. Take the tray out of the oven, and mash the garlic (it should be soft and squish easily). Transfer everything to a pan, including the garlic and add a knob of butter and cook on a medium heat. Add the creme fraiche, lemon juice and gently mix everything together until the tomatoes fall apart.
4. Once boiled, drain the spaghetti (making sure you reserve some of the pasta water) and add to the sauce. Ladle in some of the pasta water, around 1 ladle and mix it all together. leave to simmer and onto the prawns.
5. In a frying pan, place 1tbsp of olive oil, 1 garlic clove sliced, green chilli and a handful of parsley, fry for 2 minutes on a medium heat, turn up to a high heat and fry the prawns until they turn pink (around 3/4 minutes.
6. Season the prawns and add to the spaghetti, gently mixing everything together.
5. finish with a squirt of lemon juice and serve.