Roasted Crudites & Tzatziki Dip
Get your vegetable fix with this delicious roasted platter. Great finger food, and packed with nutrition.
6 chicken thighs
50g panko bread crumbs
3 springs of rosemary
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic salt
5 garlic cloves
4 bay leaves
15g finely grated parmesan
1/s tsp chilli flakes
1.5 tsp thyme
1. Peel and finely slice the garlic cloves, slice the lemon in half and leave half to the side for the juice. Slice the other half into around 4/5 slices depending on the size of the lemon.
2. Add the olive oil to a large frying pan, heat for 2 mins and then add garlic cloves, 1 tsp thyme, bay leaves and sliced lemon.
3. Lower the heat to a simmer and fry until the garlic is lightly golden stirring frequently (around 4 mins). Flip the lemons to gold the other side for around 2 mins.
4. Raise the heat to a medium and add the chicken, sprinkle with thyme, garlic salt and chilli flakes, then sear (brown) each side for around 4 mins until golden brown.
5. Whilst the chicken is browning, place the bread crumbs and parmesan in a bowl.
6. In a roasting tray add the fried lemons, then the bay leaves, then the chicken. Pour the remaining oil and browned garlic over the chicken.
7. Top the chicken with the bread crumb parmesan mix and roast for 25 minutes on gas mark 6.