Paprika Roasted Potatoes and Mustard Mayo
Try these baked crispy potatoes to mix up your carb game. Crisped to perfection and packed with flavour and heat! These are a must make side dish for any occasion.
Serves - 4 Prep time - 5 mins cook time - 25 mins
5 medium potatoes peeled and diced ( I used maris piper)
4 tbsp of smoked paprika
2 tbsp live oil
2 tbsp garlic salt
1 tbsp of black pepper
2 tbsp of mayonnaise
1 tbsp of french mustard
1tsp of chives
1. Pre heat the oven to gas mark 6. Place the diced potatoes in a large pan of salted boiling water (around 1 tsp of salt) and par boil for 7 mins.
2. Once boiled drain the potatoes and place back in the pan, cover in olive oil, 2 tablespoons of paprika and 1 tablespoon of garlic salt. Shuffle around to coat the potatoes in the seasoning (being carful not to over mix).
3. Place the potatoes in a wide baking dish, ensuring the have enough room. Now season with the rest of the paprika 2 teaspoons, garlic salt 0.5 teaspoon and pepper.
4. Place the potatoes in the oven for 25 mins and onto the mustard mayo. In a ramekin, place the mayo, mustard and chives and mix together.
5. Take the potatoes out, they should be golden and crips and serve with the mustard mayo.